Code of Conduct
We are committed to ensuring visitor safety and comfort and are closely following government guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch.
We know it’s been a stressful time and it’s been hard getting used to the new situation. We want to thank you for your kindness and helping keep everyone safe when you’ve visited us.
We’re keeping most of our safety protections and restrictions in place to keep everyone as safe as we can whilst they’re in the Lexi. These are our current rules (from 22 September 2021):
SOCIALLY DISTANCED & REGULAR SCREENINGS
- You will now be able to choose whether you would like to attend socially distanced or normal viewings for select shows.
- Screenings that are socially distanced will be clearly labelled on the website, and box office staff will highlight the type of screening it is, if you book in person or over the phone.
- Regular shows will now have no distancing between different groups or bubbles. For screenings that will continue to be socially distanced, we will maintain a minimum of 1 seat between each group or bubble.
- We’re still keeping allocated seating across both types of shows, so please make sure you sit in the seats that are on your tickets.
- If you’re feeling symptomatic, please do not come to the cinema until you have completed your self-isolation period, and are feeling better.
- If you have already booked a ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will arrange a refund as soon as they can
FACE COVERINGS AND MASKS
- Customers are still expected to wear face coverings when inside the building (except for exemptions and when eating and drinking).
- Staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing when inside the building.
- We may ask you to queue outside if it is very busy inside.
- Please look out for signage and floor markings and keep your distance when queueing for the box office, bar, screens, and toilets.
- Please book your tickets in advance where possible.
- We’re remaining contactless and cash-free for payments where possible to cut down on the risk of transmission.
CLEANING AND EXTRA PROTECTION
- We have a ‘fresh-air’ exchange aircon system constantly refreshing the air throughout screenings.
- There are perspex screens up at each till point to help protect customers and staff.
- Hand sanitiser and access to handwashing facilities are available throughout the cinema
- There’s extra time between screenings to allow for extra cleaning and safer queueing.