Code of Conduct
We are committed to ensuring visitor safety and comfort and are closely following government guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch.
We know it’s been a stressful time and it’s been hard getting used to the new situation. We want to thank you for your kindness and helping keep everyone safe when you’ve visited us. We’re keeping most of our safety protections and restrictions in place to keep everyone as safe as we can whilst they’re in the Lexi. These are our current rules (from 19 July 2021):
FACE COVERINGS AND MASKS
- Customers are still expected to wear face coverings when inside the building (except for exemptions and when eating and drinking).
- Staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings.
- We’re keeping allocated seating in both auditoriums – please make sure you sit in the seats that are on your tickets.
- There will be a minimum of 1 seat between each group to maintain social distancing.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing when inside the building.
- We may ask you to queue outside if it is very busy inside.
- Please look out for signage and floor markings and keep your distance when queueing for the box office, bar, screens, and toilets.
- Please book your tickets in advance where possible.
- We’re remaining contactless and cash-free for payments where possible to cut down on the risk of transmission.
CLEANING AND EXTRA PROTECTION
- We have a ‘fresh-air’ exchange aircon system constantly refreshing the air throughout screenings.
- There are perspex screens up at each till point to help protect customers and staff.
- Hand sanitiser and access to handwashing facilities are available throughout the cinema
- There’s extra time between screenings to allow for extra cleaning and safer queueing.