- £35 Single membership
- £65 Joint membership
- £30 Single student/senior membership*
- £55 Joint student/senior membership*
Here’s what a member gets:
- 3 free cinema tickets (6 free tickets with a Joint membership)
- £2 off each member’s ticket for a year
- 10% off at the gallery bar and kiosk
- Advanced booking windows for popular shows
- Slinky little Lexi oyster card wallet
- Huge boost to self-esteem and warm and fuzzy feelings of belonging
Membership also gets you a discount on The Lexi Lover Pass, unlimited free movies, Mon - Fri. A year's worth of cinematic delights-in-the-dark, normally £200, is £165 to members. (Phone 020 3011 5523 during office hours to find out more.)
Buy your membership online or over the phone, and collect the membership card on your next visit to The Lexi. (Please note, we don’t post out membership cards.)
If you are renewing an existing membership, log in here using your email and password and then click on the 'My Membership' choice in the menu on the left of the page. You will see when the membership expires, with a link to renew it.
To set up a new Joint Membership, both people must have accounts. Start here if you need to register a new person. (If registering two new people, auto-fill may helpfully complete for you. Simply delete the wrong person's details and add the new information.) You will need to know their post code plus their Patron Number - shown at the end - to register them as the joint member.
Membership is allways the correct size and colour when given as a gift! If you’re buying for someone else and you want to keep it a secret, it's easiest to call the booking line and set up the membership over the phone. Please have - at the minimum - name + contact details to hand for the recipient. The card + wallet will be available from the box office at your convenience.